- Mix strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and serve with your favorite flavor of Tortuga Rum Cake.
- Decorate with icing or whipped cream flowers and rosettes. Add seasonal candy sprinkles or chocolate curls. (insert candles and sing!)
- Drizzle chocolate sauce on a slice of Original Golden - or cream cheese icing on Cinnamon Raisin Rum Cake.
- Puree a bag of frozen raspberries to use as a sauce or drizzle with strawberry glaze found at the supermarket.
- Heat a slice - just 3 seconds in the microwave - and top with your favorite ice cream.
- Cut cake into spears or 1 1/2 inch cubes to dip in chocolate fondue.
- Create Bananas Foster Rum Cake. Melt 1/2 stick butter, add 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Cook 4-5 minutes. Stir in 2-3 bananas, cut in 1 inch slices. Remove from heat. Flambe with 1/4 cup Tortuga Rum. Serve over ice cream and slices of Tortuga Banana Rum Cake.
- Mix tropical fruits - mango, papaya, banana and pineapple - cut in 1/2 inch pieces. Add splash of rum. Spoon on slices of Tortuga Pineapple or Coconut Rum Cake. Sprinkle toasted coconut on each serving.